Schmidty Mom Style

Dressing Room Diaries


One of my favorite ways to kill a little time, and enjoy a few moments to myself is to pop in to a store and try on some clothes! It allows me to zone out and focus on something that's not super important. This week I had a few spare moments so I went straight to Old Navy for some retail therapy. Here's what I found. 

I love the slightly ruffled sleeves on this top. It's also super light weight and perfect for summer with shorts, or fall with jeans and booties.  


 These jeans are sooo cute! I love the button fly detail! I will definitely be adding these to my wardrobe for the fall. 
 This dress was on clearance for under $12!! No joke! This definitely came home with me. :)

What is your favorite thing to do when you have a few minutes away from the kids?

1 comment