Wish List Wednesday

I always have a running "wish list" whether it's a page in my planner, a Pinterest board, or open tabs on my phone! I just love to browse! It's like a calming activity for me, (or something to do while I'm bored I have free time while nursing Skyler!) Yes, I can see my husband's eyes rolling from here!! 

Right now on my wishlist:

Fawny Pack
How cute is this fanny pack?! Am I just blinded by the blush color?? I really think it's an adorable way to have your hands free while out with the kids, but still have your necessities close by.


Sleek Sneakers
Ok, ok, maybe I do just have a thing for blush....BUT aren't these adorable?! I just love them! I think they would be perfect with a cute dress, or leggings, or even jeans and a tee.

A Good Book

I have heard so many great things about this book. It's definitely on my list to read next!

Well, there you have it. Those are the three things on my wish list right now. I'd love to hear what's on your wish list! And what do you think about the Fawny Pack??!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments